Busy Life at the MTC

 Hey everybody yaya it's Elder Acton! 

This week was crazy and there was so much going on its hard to remember everything! Long story short they have us so busy here there's no room for sin, hahahaha. Kinda a funny way of saying that I wake up, work out, shower, eat breakfast, then language study with my comps, then language study class then lunch then 3 hour language class then dinner then 3 hour language class then shower then journal then sleep haha. Soooo no room for sin or homesickness, or really anything other than what's scheduled. 

I had a really amazing couple nights with my district with post devotional meetings and there definitely were some tears shed when we shared with each other! I'm going to be honest though my brain is fried tonight and I should send a lot more about my week but I can't think of stuff haha, so I'm going to try a different method for this next week and we'll see how it goes!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos and videos. 

I'M HAVING A BLAST HERE,  ACTUALLY SO FUN!



























Comments