Flying By

So this week I wrote a lot less and it's because I'm kinda getting nervous for Cambodia (since I'll be leaving and talking to real Cambodians in just over two weeks) ahhhh anyway so I've been really trying to focus on the language of the spirit and Khmer. (SO instead of journaling and writing what happened this week I spent the majority of that time studying). My. Brain. Hurts. Pretty much all the time especially when I try not to speak English. Longest I've made it is four hours but I try more and more each day!

Sunday 8-18

We had such a cool thunder storm during our district review! Look at the lightening in the back! We talked about how as we put everything to the Lord, He will magnify our efforts.

Monday 8-19

We went and got glasses for Elder Chong and we got to eat Chipotle which was our first meal outside of the MTC but anyway these days keep flying by and I don't know where they're going

Tuesday 8-20

Today was devo day and I got packages from my mom!!!! Shout out to Haley too for driving it down to the MTC from Washington. I got so much food from home and it made me so so so happy!!! Like absolute so happy and joyful. The devotional was really good too! They talked about how we can help others come to Jesus Christ in so many ways, whether that's by example or just straight up teaching them! Such an amazing responsibility!

Wednesday-Thursday 8-21, 8-22

Idk what happened this day to be honest but I do know Christ loves all of us (psst you should strengthen your relationship with Him)

Friday 8-23

Elder Ludwig did the chocolate milk challenge! Apparently, no one can drink 5, 16 ounce cups of BYU chocolate milk without throwing up. But he did!!! Anyway that was my week!

I love you guys so much, have a great week!

-Elder Acton














Elder Anantatmula, one of my friends
from back home, left the MTC
 for Madagascar this week.










Comments