Last Full Week at the MTC

 Saturday 8-31

Today was just the usual p-day except instead of volleyball I played soccer for two hours and it was so tiring but also so much more fun then playing volleyball for everyday of the week.

Sunday best day! 9-1

Wow wow wow what an amazing start to the week! I'm writing this as I'm just finishing up my Go and Do. Since this is the first Sunday of the month, we fast. We had such an amazing testimony meeting. What I really want to focus on though is my ever growing love for The Book of Mormon. I know there might be some on here reading this that either don't believe it's true or are loosing their testimony of the power of this Book. Let me personally tell you that when you read it and follow its principles you are able to feel a love and a peace like no other! For everyone reading but especially those who don't know if the Book of Mormon is true or not please listen to or read at least one of these talks! They are absolutely amazing and can answer so many questions. If you have have any more questions after reading or listening to them please email me and I can help you! (At the very least, I'll do my very best) (after all I am ordained of God to help others come closer to Jesus Christ) okay so the first one is about 30 minutes long;

 The Book of Mormon - Keystone of Our Religion

Okay this second one is so fire as well!

God's Compelling Witness: The Book of Mormon

Okay, last but definitely not least is Elder Holland's Testimony of The Book of Mormon

And if you want his whole talk from the link above go to this link Safety for the Soul

Anyway those talks are amazing strengths for a testimony but the only way to truly know for yourself is to test out the words and to live the gospel in your life. Then pray to know if the things you read in the Book of Mormon are true. What a testimony building day! Oooo we also had Jason Deere sing for us and it was soooo good and he sang about stories in the bible and The Book of Mormon, and it was country so that's a major plus as well. Anyway, amazing night and I love the Gospel!

Tuesday 9-3

Yooooo Elder Gong, one of the twelve apostles, came and talked to us which was amazingggg! He's got some pretty funny dad jokes😆 Anyway he talked about how important obedience is and how we can be blessed for our efforts. He also talked about how we are second to none when talking about or preaching about Christ and His Atonement! There is only one direct reference to the Atonement of Jesus Christ in the Bible but in The Book of Mormon there are 29! Absolutely crazy! Anyway, Jesus Christ is our Savior and the only way back home to our Father in Heaven! So another amazing night!

Sorry for no other details about the rest of the week I ran out of time to type

Anyway I'm leaving for Cambodia at 5:00am Wednesday so that neat hahahaha wish me luck on 25ish hours of travel😆

Love you all so much and Jesus loves you too (way more than I do) so show Him you're grateful by learning more about Him!



















curious about the significance of this
picture?? email me 😀 
michael.acton@missionary.org






Comments