Doubling Down
Hey quick weekly y'all. I'm still in Cambodia and I'm doubling down on my dedication. My MTC group left back to America and I miss them. It was super hard saying goodbye to them, especially the Australians becaus I know I might not see them again for a very long time. Though, that's nothing compared to what I will feel when I leave Cambodia in its whole. Just in 1.5 months more too. I love my mission and I'm so glad I'm still here kickin it. I can't wait till the temple open house and I'm just overall so excited for this transfer 🙌
I have Elder Francis as my comp and we gonna absolutely preach it up!!!!
Also look at the photos to get more updated haha
I love all y'all and see you sooner than I'd like. Hahah jk but I am super sad to leave.
Elder Acton
























Comments
Post a Comment