God is Good
Well, this week was super busy and super fun too, I had a lot of exchanges which were really good. I think one of the coolest things was when I was on exchanges in Tuk Laak, we met with a Toul Kork member who lives in the Tuk Laak area. As we were visiting it was brought up that their nephew had just passed away on Wednesday. They were doing their 7 days since he passed funeral in Kompong Chhnang, which was so cool because that's the day we set to do exchanges up there anyway. So Wednesday I was able to go to their funeral and introduce their family to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm hoping Elder Hansen and Elder Tut will be able to keep teaching them. It was quite the special experience!!! God is good and is aware of His children. I'll maybe explain more with pictures because as of now I'm out of time.
Please be aware that God loves you and wants you on His team fighting for good!
Love,
Elder Acton
P.S. I'm still doing great but dreading the end of my mission.
Check out Elder Acton's Google Photos for more photos and videos







Comments
Post a Comment