Zone Conference
Heyyyo friends and family!!! Imma keep this one short!
We had Zone Conference which was good. We're focusing on inviting everyone all the time to come to church and to go to the temple open house too! So that's super awesome! Had a hype presentation and I'll send some pics from that time there too. I shared my final testimony there in Zone Conference, which was weird. Last Zone Conference there was like 5 missionaries from North Zone ending and sharing but this time it was just me. It did make me feel special though when president got a little choked up when talking about my service a little.
I'm really going to miss everyone here, but luckily I still got a LONG TIME left, I got a whole month so I don't know what everyone here is talking about me almost ending.
Okay anyway, imma just give details now.
We are seeing miracles, a lot of them especially relating to just God's timing and how we seem to catch people right at the perfect times. Just after they prayed to get closer to Jesus or call an old number in the system and it turns out to be a 12 year inactive member who wants to come back.
So many more!!!
Also the temple open house is the 15h, 17th-22nd so that will be an absolute blast and I'm sure super busy so I'm just excited to be a part of it.
I'll try to give more pics so look for those, they can give better stories than I can type.
Elder Acton
For more pictures and videos check out my Google Photos

























We are so excited to hear about the temple open house. What a special way to celebrate the closing of your mission. You are so loved. We are looking forward to hearing about all of your experiences in the coming weeks. Have an amazing month. GW
ReplyDelete